Professional sheet metal work
We perform sheet metal work, such as CNC-controlled cutting and bending, using modern equipment with decades of experience.
We perform sheet metal cutting with a CNC-controlled flame/plasma cutting tool for thicknesses up to 80 millimetres and by mechanically cutting for thicknesses up to 12 millimetres. We are able to minimise material wastage when flame cutting by cutting an optimally designed piece from the sheet. We use the OptiNest nesting programme for design.
Sheet bending is done using a CNC-controlled edging press and a hydraulic sheet roller. Our sheet metal inventory includes structural steel sheets (1-80mm) and stainless steel sheets (1-30mm). We also have special sheet metal, such as coated and expendable sheets. Different materials are handled by area in our facilities.
- Structural steel sheeting 1-80mm
- Acid-resistant EN1.4404 sheeting 1-30mm
- Acid-resistant round pipes
- Bar warehouse structural and stainless steel bars
- Chromium carbide sheeting and HB400/500 wear plates
- Structural steel
- Hard steel
- Wear and abrasion-resistant steel
- Acid-resistant steels EN1.4404, 904L
- Duplex steel